Sunday, August 30, 2009

About 1.5 months…

In a month and a half, I am going to have a visitor come and stay with me for a week, and I am so excited.  Yes, this would be “him”…

 

We are talking pretty much daily, and we are getting on very well so far.  Nothing to complain about really… Only complaint I have is he is far too nice to me for what I am used to.  He’s an awesome artist, a fantastic conversationalist, has a rip-roariously funny and quick wit, so sweet, cares about me a lot, and all of these things are so opposite what I am used to getting treated to and like, it’s going to take some real getting used to.  However, he is also patient, and that is what I need mostly right now.

 

He also accepts and loves me for what I am RIGHT NOW, and supports *ME* making the changes I want to make as long as I am the one who wants them.

 

OK, so it still isn’t time to announce who this uber amazing guy is, I still want some time with him on my own so we can sort out on our own level what kind of relationship this is really going to be.

 

If it doesn’t work out, it is going to be a terrible shame and a horrendous waste as I feel and he states to me on a regular basis.  Only time will tell.

 

But the real point of this pointless post is to announce that he called me today, as we tend to do very regularly, and that is when it hit me.  As of today, we only have about a month and a half.  That means I have to get my costume ready in a rush.  I knew I was in a hurry, but in July it felt forever away.  It still feels like it will never get here, but I realize it’s only about 50 days, so I have to get cracking…

 

Probably going to be silent until I post some pics of us (if I get brave enough).

 

Take care of yourselves, and each other…

<3 Lucy

No comments: