Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things Shifting Drastically...

I feel the sand slipping from beneath my feet. You know the feeling. Your barefoot on the beach, the waves are lapping at your ankles before pulling back to the ocean again and as they move the sand shifts away out from under you. You wonder just how long you can stand there while it feels like the beach is eroding away underneath you, but you are powerless to move because it just feels so dang cool.

I am still dead set on my move to the UK, but have had a possibility of an opportunity kind of get dropped into my lap from a friend who didn't realize the power of what they were setting before me. I might be delayed a year in moving, but I might not, I won't know until this "opportunity" either comes to fruition or dies on the vine. Either way I am giving it a shot. Wish me luck. It is a 1 year job opportunity that could solve ALL my financial woes, and be the answer to a prayer I have had since I was 5 or 6 years old. Yes, I had a dream before my dream to live in the UK.

I am hooked too. *rolls eyes* I am addicted to stupid little online games. OI! What is it with these things? They aren't all that pretty to look at but they are freaking addicting. Take Travian for example. There is no live action, all just point and click and wait. Same with Howrse. The "live action"-y ones I like are Travians (yes, it is different than Travian but same premise), Rappelz and Horse Isle. Yes, I should be ashamed. I am a female gamer at heart.

I also have been designing some paintings and sculptures and things, and *hides head in shame* finishing Christmas presents. This last year just flew by so fast and what with starting a job on the 2nd of December I lost all time to get anything done.

So I am here, with the waves lapping at my feet feeling overjoyed and the changes and the chance to reinvent myself.

LOOK OUT WORLD!!!!!!

No comments: