Friday, January 23, 2009

New Work!

Well, I have started on the one crescent shaped "stone" and am almost ready to cure it, and have started on the pink magnisite stone. I am very excited to have my hands busy again, and have plans for 4 more pieces using 7 more stones.

I found this wonderful store the other day (it is where I purchased some of my stones from) called Bally Beads. It's semi local to me (well worth the drive) but they do have a website (http://www.ballybead.com/). Walking into their store was fantastic. I did not have my tax certificate with me at the time, but I will be returning with it.

I have made a "new year resolution", though it has come a little late, to really make a concerted effort for my art business in the coming years. I have a lot to look forward to and a lot of things I want to be doing in the future, it's time I began tackling some of them.

See y'all next time!

No comments: