Friday, April 3, 2009

Almost finished with Spring Carosel Horse!

I have a new piece (rather large) almost finished today. Possibly will be finished today if I can get enough done between shifts at my work. I am very excited to be finishing it up. It's been a long time coming. It is most definitely the most involved and intricate digital piece I have done to date. I am very proud of it so far, and feel sure I will be wen all is said and done. There are several things that are unusual and/or unique about this piece. All that is left at this point is polishing up the coat and putting in some highlights and shadows.

Then I intend to go toward focusing on the traditional for a little while as I feel some of those skills are getting a bit rusty, and I have some ideas I would like to tinker with on there too.

Also in the planning stages are several fiber art pieces and some music narrative pieces (some of which fill both slots.

Then I am thinking about getting back to my coloring book plans. Oh so many things to do, so little time left to do them in.

Somewhere in there I want to actually finish my website, and create this blog to match, so there is a little more thrown in for good measure.

No comments: