Sunday, April 5, 2009

First attempt at Macro Photography #1

I am going to break this post up into a few sections purely for readability.

This is Section 1, for unknown flowers / plants.

I attempted Macro Photography for the first time yesterday, and there were several plants I couldn't identify, but I felt like they did well, so here is some of the shots.

Prints, Posters, etc are available if you would like them, just contact me for prices.

Even Imperfection is Beautiful (if you know what this is, please let me know, I just found it growing wild and would like to label it):


Trinity (if you know what this is, please let me know, I just found it growing wild and would like to label it):


Pretty in Pink (if you know what this is, please let me know, I just found it growing wild and would like to label it):


Unknown (in order from 1-9) (if you know what this is, please let me know, I just found it growing wild and would like to label it):

No comments: