Thursday, April 2, 2009

New artwork

I have been inspired by a new group of artists, and an old one. I have signed up for a new gallery website, www.storm-artists.net and have been trolling through. I have some work to do and I was just feeling real uninspired to work on it, (or anything for some reason), and I saw something on there, and it sparked me, and it's been pretty non-stop ever sense. I have done the following piece as a warm up to get the creative juices flowing and pumping again. It's "Prancing Pony #1". It's a piece done solely in Adobe Illustrator CS3. I need to go back and make a few adjustments, but I wanted to move on to the real projects. So here is (unfinished) Prancing Pony #1 for your perusal.


He was designed after seeing the photo taken by Vivstock on Deviant Art. It is posted here with her permission per her stock rules.

No comments: