Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Updates:

Well, here we are at the end of the month, and I am getting ready to do a massive art upload in a few days. I have been very busy working on things to sell. I would like to first write a post about some some things I have been doing.

I have finally finished the monkeys necklace. Hard to believe, but it is true! It is finally done! You can't believe how ecstatic I am over this. I am very proud of how it looks and look forward to sharing it with you.

I have been writing several articles on Helium of late. Don't know what Helium is? It's a great place where you can share your knowledge, and get paid to do so. You won't get rich doing it, but it is a nice little supplement to your regular income, and you can write about things you know! Who doesn't want to show the world how smart they are!

I am finishing up all 4 seasons Carousel Horses that I have been talking about. They will be included in all the other posts.

Today I intend to design the ACEO playing cards for hearts 2-10.

I am just about finished with the Herald of Spring piece. It took a while to decide how to make it attach to a chain, but I am happy with the decision I have made, I just need to "make" it.

If anything interests you to buy, please let me know via email or comment here. I accept payments via paypal, as well as through the mail via check, cashier's check, or money order.

I look forward to sharing these works with you!

No comments: